1. The emperors of the Russian Empire were called.
a. Priests b. czar c. warriors d. Baltic
2. Which of the following is not a name of one of the three former Soviet republics located on the Baltic Sea.
a. Estonia b. Latvia c. Polonawannia d. Lithuania
3. What event ended the Russian Empire and the rule of the czars?
a. French Revolution b. Russian Revolution c. American Revolution d. World War I
4. The Soviet Union is also known as the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
5. What is the name of the 20th century conflict between the United States and the Soviet Union?
a. World War II b. World War I c. Cold War d. Soviet War
6. In what type of system are all major economic decisions made by the central government?
a. Social System b. Command Economy c. Russian Government d. All the above
7. The Soviet military was called the
a. Blue Army b. Green Army c. Red Army d. Soviet Army
8. The name for the felt-covered dwellings of Central Asia�s nomads is:
a. hurts b. warts c. yurts d. durts
9. What event delayed the growth of Russian before the 16th century?
a. Invasion of the Titans b. Invasion of the Tartars c. Invasion of the Arusticrats d. Invasion of Russia
10. What is the largest religious group in Russian and the Western Republics?
a. Catholics b. Muslims c. Orthodox Christians d. Jews